My wedding was simple and classic. We rented a beautiful farm house that looked over a vinyard with the ocean in the background. My mom did the flowers (so beautiful) and I wore a simple white dress just past my knees that I bought at Neiman Marcus in San Fransisco by Catherine Malandrino.
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Four year anniversary
It's quickly approaching my four year anniversary in February and I've been going through wedding photos because, well I'm embarrassed to say, we haven't ordered any yet. So I've decided that our gift to each other will be a wedding album and some prints to frame. I realize I don't post a lot of photos of my self, 1. my wonderful husband turns out not to be the best fashion photographer 2. I'm not exactly the most photogenic or comfortable in front of the camera. With that said, I do think putting photos of yourself in a fashion blog makes it more personal, so I promise I will try harder. So here a couple photos of my wedding in New Zealand almost four years ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those photos are just gorgeous. HOW have you not ordered any yet? Get going! Four years - congrats!
ReplyDeletewww.styleonthecouch.com