Enjoy!
A white bikini does a body good! I'm a big fan of white or pastel bikini's, they always look good against a great tan.
I think she looks adorable. White Birkenstock–a shoe I thought would never be back in style but I have to admit I have a pair in black.
White denim cut-offs and white watches are a go-to for me.
yes please!
Love the pink heels against the white dress.
1. Perfect shirt in Gingham, J.Crew
2. Daftbird Pointelle Long Sleeve, shopbop
3. AG Denim, shopbop
4. Chambray shirt, J.Crew
5. Maison Martin Margiela Ankle Sandal, shopbop
Wish it was warm enough to break out my white Birkenstocks. Love that gorgeous white dress.
ReplyDeleteI'm usually not a huge fan of white, but I'm loving the photos you picked! It's so clean & fresh looking.
ReplyDeleteGreat post!! Love me some white jeans or Accessories! That gingham shirt is a fave too! :)
ReplyDeletexx
Jen
http://belledecouture.com
that girl looks SO adorable in her white birkenstocks..I haven't thought about that shoe in a long time.
ReplyDeleteMight have to rethink for spring...super cute and comfortable!
C
great post. love your blog.
ReplyDeletewww.yolathorp.com
I'd love to be on the beach now! =)
ReplyDeletehttp://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/
I took the plunge (ho ho)and bought a white bikini a few years back. Whilst it took me some courage to wear it, I loved it in the Med, I think it looks very chic on the beach. I love to wear white all year round, I hate that sometimes it is seen as a summer thing. Lovely pics here!
ReplyDeletewww.styleonthecouch.com