In love with this jumper!
Such a great dress, alas I could never really wear it, as I wear a Double D... I will have to leave this one to all the A cups...
YAY COLOR!
This one is my favorite. I'm crazy for the green, I can wear a bra, perfect! I also love that they put blue sandals with the green, somehow it makes it feel more casual and fun.
This combo is just stunning, I want to walk around Italy and eat gelato in it.
All pictures by: Fashionologie



These pieces give lace a sort of modern spin and the top two looks are great ways to wear the sheer and solid trend. I really like the green lace dress that Fei Fei Sun is wearing!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I was reading your bio and I wanted to know how you got into being a buyer? Hope to hear from you soon!
http://welivedourlivesinstyle.blogspot.com/