Saturday, October 15, 2011

DVF dress

I just wore this dress to a fall wedding in California. I've had it for two years and I'm still getting great use out of it. Don't you love the classics?!
Bag by dean. http://deanaccessories.com/
Sandals K. Jacques http://www.kjacques.fr/ Can't get enough of these sandals! They go with everything from dresses to denim cut-offs.

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous dress girl. I just recently wore a DVF for my bday and LOVE LOVE LOVE it and know it will be a favorite for years to come.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress and welcome to blogging...you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you come shop for me? Love your blog, Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh DVF.. jealous. And I love those sandals too!

    xoxo,
    Leah
    www.couturearabesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a classic- looks great on you and perfect for a Fall wedding!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Classics are something I hang on for years! This dress was absolutely perfect for the wedding, and you looked absolutely great in it :)

    Thanks for following me on twitter, following your blog now! Hope you get the chance to stop by and check out my blog!

    Cheers,

    Wi
    A Single Girl's Musings

    ReplyDelete