No, I didn't just skip off to Dubai this week. These are photos of a trip I took 2 years ago next month. One of the craziest places I've ever visited, so I had to share. Dressing was even harder. We had plenty of "dressy" occasions and it was hot, but you must cover! And of course most of my dresses showed to much cleavage. So my white lace tunic came in handy by the pool and out and about if I wore a tank underneath. Shown in the first picture at the top of the Burj Al Arab, we were very lucky to get a private tour though the exclusive hotel, by means of my husbands boss pulling a few strings. There for my husbands work, that's him sailing in the last photo with the Dubai cityscape in the background. The third picture is of the city from my hotel balcony.
I know, not a lot of fashion in this post, but some advice if you do got to Dubai; bring lots and lots of long skirts and tunics!
Cheers to Friday night! Hope you all have a good one!
Tunic Milly
Necklace Sliverado Jewelry Gallery
Thank you for the tips! I've heard so many good things about this city and I hope to visit there one day! xoxoxoo
ReplyDelete